Jim,

Sorry to hear that you're under the weather. That cold seems to be going around
and people are hanging onto it for weeks. Hope you're about done with it!

 I appreciate the info you've provided. I'm not using the line out on the
Tascam at this point, just the line in. Sounds like it's set up similarly to
yours, but I'm wondering what the Config: LIN OUT setting is on your K3. I have
mine set to maximum (100), and on the Tascam the Line In is all the way
clockwise, and I'm still not getting enough signal.

73,  Arlen - AA7f