Each year we are incredibly lucky to have many of our Elecraft Enthusiasts volunteer to attend some of the Hamfests we are unable to personally attend.

I am always rather overwhelmed at the support we receive each year. Elecraft is truly fortunate to have a supportive and enthusiastic customer base.

Periodically I will be sending out requests for customers in the vicinity of the Hamfest who would like to help organize a table to show off your Elecraft gear to fellow HAMS who have not had the opportunity
to either see or talk to other HAMS who have operated our equipment.

Elecraft will pay for the booth and admission if required, have Elecraft Enthusiast shirts made for up to four participants and send a table cover and literature to you for the Hamfest.

My first request this year is for the Greater Houston Hamfest on March 28, 2015 from 8 - 3:30. http://www.houstonhamfest.org/

We have been asked to have a table at this Hamfest and am hoping that some of you might be able to put together a group of Elecraft customers who could help out. I know that many of you are helping with the Hamfest but if anyone has extra time or is not volunteering and could help with an Elecraft presence there that would be great!

You can email me directlyy, l...@elecraft.com, if you are interested in helping to man and organize an Elecraft table for March 28th.

Lisa

--
Lisa Jones