Hello all!

As you might know, there will be a pack of polar bears in a den at the
Mohican Outdoor Center from January 13 -15. I will be there too and I'll
also backpack up the mountain to the ridge on the AT to operate
Saturday. Look for me on 40m and 20m cw near the qrp frequencies on
Saturday.

Here's an added incentive to work WA3WSJ.
The op who has the most QSOs with WA3WSJ on this weekend will win a FREE
SoftRock-40 Kit! Click on the link below to view!
Only one QSO per band, mode and day count.
So work me a couple times per day on different modes and or bands!
Check it out at:
http://www.wa3wsj.com/files/PolarBear2005.html

Don't forget about PSK31 too!

72,