I've noticed something happening with the P3 that I haven't found a
way to resolve.

The K3 is hearing a station on 1.825.010 & Pushing spot verifies this
is the optimal frequency I'm hearing them at.
I have the P3 span sat the narrowest at 1.
The centerline of the P3 displays 1.824.97
Pressing CENTER on the the P3 says "Center Frequency 1.825.0"
However, the signal is decidedly to the left of the center line on
the P3 display.
The peak of the signal is above the signal, not at 1.825.0

It seems as if I could move the waterfall to the right 110 Hz, both
would be in sync.

I can't seem to find any mention  of an adjustment to get these in
sync. Any suggestions?

73,

Gary
KA1J