Hi Jim,

I can't have explained myself very well.  The NB is working (level 10) on
the P3 but on the VGA output the NB <on> state is not remembered on switch
off.  So if I turn the P3 off and then on again,  the NB works fine on the
P3's own display,  but to make it work on the external monitor I have to
turn the NB off then on again.  Reference to NB here is solely the P3.

Hope that makes sense.  I have been using the NB on the P3's screen for
some time now, but it is only the latest beta I think that extends this
functionality to the P3's VGA output, and that is the version I'm running.

73 Stephen G4SJP