This KAT100-1 came with the K2/10 I purchased a while back. I have decided
that a KAT2 would work better for my operating style so I'm offering the
KAT100/KIO2 here. As noted, I'd primarily be interested in a KAT2 as a
trade-in toward the KAT100 but also would be open to outright sale or
possibly swapping for other QRP rigs/items +/- cash. Email me with what you'd
offer or for more info on what other items might be of interest.

The KAT100 purchaser gets first option on the KIO2. It will be available
separately if not taken as part of a package with the KAT100.

More info and pics available on request.

TNX/73, Al