Hi all,

Have a K3/P3/KPA500/KAT500 and have been working 160 meters more the past year
or so than in the previous 49 years. Only need three more states for WAS. Got a
lot of noise here at this QTH, and have limited antenna space. Using an
Inverted L up about 40 feet with a K2AV FCP under it.

I'm looking at perhaps getting a magnetic loop receiving antenna, and have
looked at the Wellbrook ALA 1530 and the Pixel RF Pro 1B.

But my question is on the T/R switching of the K3. As I operate 99% CW, I
depend on QSK operation. If I connect either of those receive only antenna to
the RX Ant, does the K3 switch between Ant1 and the RX Ant fast enough to
protect the K3?

Thanks, Jim

Jim Bennett / W6JHB
Folsom, CA