Great group!  I'd like the readers of this reflector to know that I received
several replies to my post, with 12 pictures, and most impressive; three others
volunteered to remove the case from their tuners to photograph the coils for
me. That is a tedious job.

 K3KO suggested that some people would move a tap for the 30 meter band and I
could test for it without removing the case.  Per his suggestion, I had a 200
ohm 10 watt resistor and tied it across the output of the tuner and tested the
40 and 20 meter band for matching to a 1:1.  It was fine.
My first Matchbox (years ago) matched open wire like a slam dunk. This one is
different, but so is the antenna. So, I needed to verify.

Thanks to all,

Dick, n0ce