Hi Mike (KI0HA):

Thanks for the info, actually I looked at the programming reference and it is pretty straight forward. However 1 question comes to mind, in my situation I have 2 different mics (Headset with HC-5 and the other mic is a PR40) and they require the FP-L and FP-H and I see no
macro commands that set the Mic Gain Range.

I don't see anything right off, but is it possible to make the Macro to incliude the settings of Mic Sel (Source, Mic Gain Range and Bias)

Any idea's, I guess worst case scenario, I could reconfig both both TX EQ settings to work with both mics using either the High or Low Range.

Tnx.

73 De Mike
VE3YF

http://www.ve3yf.com