You can walk it in from there. ALso, unlike NaP3, Skimmer does not adjust for filter offsets or DSP shift settings on the K3, so it is best to do this with the Shift/Width controls centered. The value will vary from filter to filter unless all your CW filters are 8-pole.

73,
Larry N8LP

On 2/5/2015 11:25 AM, elecraft-requ...@mailman.qth.net wrote:
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2015 07:46:42 +0000
From: Ken Chandler<g0...@sky.com>
To: iain macdonnell - N6ML<a...@dseven.org>
Cc: Elecraft Reflector<elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Using K3 with CW Skimmer

I'm seeing differently too.
On HF running skimmer, softrock if mode,  LP pan2, LP Bridge. EMU 202 card at
192.
Running thru NaP3, I can see the pileup etc, and it's accurate, no tweeking of
the offset done.
Bringing in CW skimmer I've had to retune offset to 5860, though I didn't do
this on the recommended AM mode! Maybe I should have done!
Anyway I'm set now to within a few Hz of being on the button.
One thing which is a real pain is I cannot keep the emu open on the fast 2.0
card, have looked at trying to keep the port alive when the PC, win7 pro, is
powered down but not been successful.

Ken.. G0ORH

Sent from my iPad