I made this video today while monitoring K1N working a JA pileup.  It
demonstrates the value of the P3 panadapter in finding the station the DX is
currently working and determining if the DX station is using any type of
tuning pattern from QSO to QSO.   Freq: 24.898 Mhz CW at 2345 gmt Feb 5,
2015.  The pileup was huge and took up about 20 Khz of the band, with too
many callers to really allow a decent rate.  Both K1N and the JA stations
were loud at my qth in northern Utah.  The JA pileup was fortunately very
well behaved,  always standing by while K1N completed each QSO, and that
made it rather easy to find the station he was working.

Follow the link and take a look and listen:

https://vimeo.com/118876333

Don, N5LZ