This reflector is a wealth of information and extremely useful.  I just wish
that it is not used for wild off topic subjects.
George, W6GF

     On Monday, February 9, 2015 9:22 AM, John Wingard <jwin2...@bellsouth.net>
wrote:

 I may be the only one that has done this, but over the past dozen years or so
that I've been on this list, I have printed out many of Don's troubleshooting
suggestions and solutions, punched them and put them in a 3-ring binder. I have
two binders right now that are full, and have started on a third. They are
almost like having a service manual when and if I ever need them. Don is
definitely a treasure!

73 de WB4GLJ

________________________________
 From: Phil Hystad <phys...@mac.com>
To: Phil Wheeler <w...@socal.rr.com>
Cc: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Sent: Monday, February 9, 2015 12:06 PM
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] W3FPR

Another kudos report...

I have always been impressed by Don's comments and his wealth of knowledge and
his absolute encyclopedia knowledge of not only the innards and design of the
K2 but knowledge of most problems that happen to the K2 and their solutions.
Now, I don't
have a K2 but every now and then I think of buying the K2 kit knowing that
there is safety in having Don around to answer
questions that likely would arise.

73, phil, K7PEH

Message delivered to jwin2...@bellsouth.net

Message delivered to georgefrit...@yahoo.com