Sent: Monday, February 09, 2015 7:45 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] A big brown truck showed up with a little box...

Lucky friend! Here is how it goes in the Middle East: I ordered a pair
of filters from Elecraft. It took

2 days from Watsonville CA to New York,

1 day to Tel Aviv,

10 days to get through customs,

4 days -- and counting -- for the post office to notify me to come and
find out how much the duty and VAT will be.

I still don't have my filters! Next time I'll try UPS.