Hello Fellow Polar Bears and all!

EPA QRP Club 1st Anniversary Limited Edition Polar Bear DVD!

I plan to put a video tape of Ron's, WB3AAL, and my, WA3WSJ's, December
hike up to Pulpit Rock on the AT in PA on DVD soon. It shows the hike
route up the mountain and other fellow polar bears operating at the
observatory. There will be footage of other bears in action too. It was
a blast making this video. I plan to have footage from Camp-Run-A-MOC on
the DVD too! The footage from camp should be interesting!

If anyone would like a copy of this limited edition DVD, just click on
the link below. We are asking for a $9.99 donation which includes S&H as
ALL donations will go to help support the EPA QRP Club Activities.

If anyone else has a camcorder to shoot your Polar Bear Event, do so and
send me the tape, DVD, CD etc. I'll make sure you get it back. I'll
include your footage in the DVD too!

 ALL donations support the EPA QRP Club.

http://www.wa3wsj.com/PolarBearsWildVideo.html

72,