I don't care about seeing the clock and also reset it when I think of it. All required timely functions are met with the managing PC, updated every 15 minutes by NTP.

Repeating myself: I would like to see the ALARM function made sticky (repeatable without any user intervention).

I operate remotely. If the power fails, without added hardware (and software) the K3 will not power on. An alarm can be used for this function, but only if someone sets it prior to the power failure [when the radio is already on too].

If the alarm were sticky (and optionally hits once an hour?) when the power comes back to the station, the K3 would power on at the alarm time(s). VERY useful function, less down time or needing someone to enter the shack while remote.

Can that be put on the list?

Rick wa6nhc