Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 13:03:37 +1000
From: Gary Gregory <vk1zzg...@gmail.com>
To: Tom <tom...@videotron.ca>
Cc: Elecraft List <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K3 Beta 5r10 and LINK

I have LINK in use with a 5kc difference between vfo A and vfo B and i am
constantly tuning around looking for dxpeditions who usually run split.
It means for me a quick tap and i am split "up 5" in ssb. I then fine tune
when they are calling "up 5-10" etc.
Taking it away is simply not fair.
I do not have the 2nd rcvr and i am not interested in diversity.
I dont give a hoot if i am the only one using LINK, the fact remains i do
and i feel i have a right to keep on using it.....Captains Call

Gary
Vk1ZZ
K3, KX3, KPA500-FT, KAT500-FT,P3.