Please leave it alone. The TX marker point to "B" and the "SPLIT" with a border around it is enough.
73, Ken K3IU
On 2/17/2015 7:38 PM, Wayne Burdick wrote:
Or, we could replace the *entire* VFO A display with the word "SPLIT" during
key-down. This would be even more obvious, and it wouldn't mess up the VFO B display. VFO
B is what you care about during split TX.

Wayne