Thanks for the idea Phil. I've considered one for each and that's not out of the question.

My goal, however, is to keep the cabling between the KX3 and PX3 steady and not constantly stretching while I move the whole assembly as a unit during a multi-QTH portable operation.

I'm looking at the GEMS2 concept where I would bolt both to a common base to serve as the backbone for the interconnects. I'm watching your progress Scott (AK6Q).

However, one long Nifty stand mike be just the thing... if is exists.

John, kx4o