Hmmmm....if a new board is $200 as a standalone upgrade item, one might
assume it would increase the cost of a new k3 by at least a smaller margin
to help defray design costs.
If not then one could ponder if these other factors are simply applied to
boards sold separately.
Just curious.

I wont be upgrading just yet....first job is to get my K3 to work as
designed. Being an older serial number it has "issues" and a return trip to
the factory is over $850.00 AUD sadly, so for now it is accumulating dust
and age.

Gary
Vk1ZZ
K3, KX3, KPA500-FT, KAT500-FT,P3.