On Jan 11, 2006, at 6:24 AM, w2agn wrote:

Steve Jackson wrote:

I was surfing on eBay and found auction #5852424318
for a partially-built K2, under circumstances I have
not seen before -- and certainly wish that it was not
so.
The rig is being sold by the owner's widow.
I did not know the sk N9PT myself, but I'd bet a
dollar he'd have wanted that rig completed and put on
the air.  I wish I could buy it myself and do just
that!

Hopefully the new owner will come on here and let us
know when this particular radio is finished.

I really must ask. How come the moderator on QRP-L says that NO mention of eBay is permitted, because the owner of QSL.NET/QTH.NET forbids it, yet I see it frequently here on the Elecraft list? Could there be some prevarication involved here?

I believe that qth.net was using a filter which dropped any messages with a mention of that site. Perhaps that has changed or maybe this combination of upper/lower case didn't get caught by the filter.

It wasn't list-specific.

Bob, N7XY