For those who have inquired about the Nifty Mini-Manual, Bernie, N6FN,
the publisher has informed me that:

"What we have decided to do for those folks [who] may still want the
operating guide is to offer them in our large print format.

The large print versions are enlarged to the maximum size that can be
printed on 8.5x11 inch heavy duty paper.  We do not inventory large
print formats of our guides, they are produced on-demand when someone
orders one.

We expect to have the K2 large print version available for order as a
normal buy button on our Elecraft guides page by the end of next week --
March 13th, or perhaps a few days earlier."  www.niftyaccessories.com

--Dave W8OV