The part number for the bare KFL1-4 board is E100129 as listed in the KFL1-4 manual.

I do not know whether Elecraft has any boards in stock, but one could ask. Good luck with your project(s). You would also need the firmware E610010 as well as the other parts such as relays, connectors, crystals etc. If you downloaded the KFL1-4 manual before it was removed, you are 'in luck'.

73,
Don W3FPR