I know but I can't fit my laptop,  Samplex PSU or BigIR control box in it.
  Just maybe some cables.    These days airlines only allow one carry-on
bag.

Of course each requirement is different.  The only reason I brought this
forward is because it sounded 'simple' enough to manufacture smaller sets
of panels.

73,  Nick
ve3ey