I have both the RFL-100 and the WM-2 from my K2 building days. They work very well together with the Elecraft CP1 coupler for the use at the 100W level.

I've always found that analogue instruments are better than digital when it comes to adjusting the likes of filter tuning. Small changes are much easier to see with a meter needle moving rather than digits changing.

Regards,

Mike VP8NO