I think I have a roll of 12 Ohm 2w resistors at home.  If you use 9 in
series and 8 in series, then connect those two stacks in parallel, you will
get 50.8 ohms, and I think about 20w of power handling...not sure on the
power...if someone wants to run that through the Cray and get the exact
number, I'd be thrilled to know it.

I will give away a set of 17 resistors to anyone that mails me a postage
paid, 4 by 6 inch, padded envelope.  I think two stamps will do it...maybe
three if you are having doubts.  I have used these in homebrew dummy loads
and crammed it in a Altoids tin....you need to supply a connector and the
Altoids tin.

My address is good on QRZ...

BUT WAIT UNTIL I GET HOME TONIGHT TO MAKE SURE I STILL HAVE THEM.  The
spool had about 400 on it...so I hope I have it.  I'll post again tonight.

73 de KB9BVN
Brian Murrey

--
73 de KB9BVN