I'm looking for a Trimble ThunderBolt Rev E primarily for an external
reference to be used on the NC7J CW Skimmer Server (which I sysop).... for
our QS1R SDR.  telnet:dxc.nc7j.com

Poking around and doing some research, it's clear I missed the opportunity
a number of years ago to get one for less than $100.

If anyone has one sitting around or an extra they would like to sell, let
me know... on eBay I see them going anywhere from around $125 to $250 at
times, but the auctions are not showing up on a regular basis.

Hit me up off the list here if you have one you would want to sell.  I'll
put it to good use keeping the skimmer server spots at NC7J spot on. ;)

Max NG7M

--
M. George