Super secret documents now reveal that Elecraft intends to skip the K4 and K5
and move straight to the K6. “Twice as big as the K3 with twice the knobs, and
really big screws!” the design team said in a draft announcement scheduled for
release in a drought-stricken central California town on April 18th.
“Huge…really huge,” one observer with inside knowledge said while emphasizing
the K6 will be water-cooled and peddle self-powered with enough reserve to
power several other devices simultaneously including an optional ham-equipped
self-driving autonomous Tesla specially designed with Levitation Mode for those
occasions when you just need a 500 foot legal limit perch to break through that
pile-up with Asiatic Russia. The same source produced patent applications from
Apple to include an entire remote system for the K6 on the soon-to-be-released
Apple Watch. “Imagine,” he said, “working DX from your wrist!”

David Ahrendts   davidahren...@me.com