Once you rule out the impossible, then all things are possible...it is quite
probable that a Ham operator stole the KX3. As others have already noted,
sometimes very good people become so tempted that they cannot contain their
desire and the result is thievery. Sadly, in this modern age of lying and
cheating, it does not surprise me one bit that the KX3 was stolen and more than
likely by a Ham. I also believe that the majority of Ham operators would never
think of stealing at a show or anywhere else for that matter. Most of us were
all taught the 3 R’s growing up, I wonder if the younger generation even knows
what they are?

73 / W1REJ
Dick