I don't think I've seen any comments regarding the KRC2.

Ever since my K2/100 booted my Orion out of the shack I have been using my
Array Solutions "Rat Pak" auto-antenna-switch in manual mode.

The KRC2 would put me back in auto-antenna mode again.

If I connect the KRC2 to my K2 I assume I can control the K2 from PC software
transparantly from any software package that controls the K2 now.  Correct?

What would the disadvantage be if I wired the KRC2 for serial control (K2 and
Kenwood) vs. Aux Bus mode (K2 only)?

Has the KRC2 config utility been released yet?

thanks!

Tom K2TA