Hi Ric:

DEFINITELY MY BAD there! I fat-fingered it and then, didn't even consider stopping to look at what I'd copied!

Tom

At 09:07 AM 1/16/2006, Ric Guidone wrote:
Hi all. I think that the call listed as VE1XL Gary??? Is probably me.....VE3XL ...Ric in Ont. After hearing my broken call I tried to check in several more times but gave up at the bottom of the hour.

The new times are much better here, especially the 40 mtr one as I have to get up at 5:30 AM to go to work.

Very cold here lastnight and today at -4 F (-20 C). Will try to stay warm hi hi.

73 to all

Ric  VE3XL