A fine issue this is, Bernie. Couple of questions:
1) Tell us about the connection to your computer. What type? How are using the
computer with the KX3/KPA100/PX3?
2) Have you checked the software settings for the KX3 Utility, the KPA100
Utility and the KX3 Utility? All good there?
3) And just for the heck of it, have you tried swapping KUSB cables in the
event one of those may be the culprit?
Just my two cents.

David A., KC0XT

David Ahrendts   davidahren...@me.com