Does it work on 6 meters? CONFIG->DIGOUT 1 is set on per-band basis but that is probably not a problem if it is getting 12 volts.

The first thing I would check if it doesn't work on 6 or 12, (because it is something I would likely do) is make sure it is connected on the back of the radio to RX In and Out and not XVTR In and Out. Also check to see that the amp itself is has the PREAMP side connected to the radio and not BYPASS.

Mike
KI0HA