On Thu, 18 Jun 2015 10:05:56 -0400, you wrote:

>I will repeat my caution to use a good #1 Phillips screwdriver to keep
>from rounding out the screw heads.  If you can see shiny spots on the
>screwdriver tip, replace it with a new one.

And make sure you are not using a Reed and Prince screw driver.  A
Reed and Prince screw driver has has a sharp point on the business end
which will keep it from seating properly in the head of a Phillips
screw, which will usually ruine the screw head by stripping the head,
making it very hard to remove.

Amateur Radio Operator
N5GE