Udo,

I just tested a KXV3B fresh off the production line. Results: 1.0 mW TX GAIN
cal completed without error, and the XVTR IN jack is within half a dB of both
the RX ANT IN jack and the main antenna jacks (ANT1/ANT2).

I suspect that your KXV3B was damaged in transit, etc., but we won't know until
we can get a look at it.

Meanwhile, please contact the distributor so we can arrange for an immediate
replacement. Our apologies for the inconvenience.

73,
Wayne
N6KR