I need to fund the downpayment on a new (to me) vehicle so the KX3 has to go.

Factory Built Serial Number 1366
Excellent Condition Current Firmware
Non-Smoker owned, no scratches dents or otherwise
Gem products side KX endplates & dust cover (original end pieces included too)
Think Tank padded lens case to keep it safe

All original boxes and manual

All currently available options (except 2M module)
KX3-PCKT Accessory Cable Set
USB Cable
KXAT3 ATU for the KX3
KXBC3 Internal NiMH Charger and RTC
Eneloop NiMH AA batteries
KXFL3 Dual-Passband Roofing Filter
KXPD3 Paddle with KXPD3 Upgrade Kit (not installed)
MH3 Hand Mic
XG3 Signal Generator
pignology piglet and serial cable allows wireless control from iPad or Android
Pro Audio Engineering Heat sink (no paint removed)

This has been thermal calibrated using the XG3

I'd like to get $1400 + shipping, double boxed and insured. Paypal only.

I also have a Icom IC-7000 mobile package with Tarheel II and Tune Controller
if anyone is interested.

Brian KA7KDX