Booting up KX3 and KXPA100 with external DC and then unplugging the external DC
from KX3, KX3 continues to drive KXPA100. Booting up KX3 with internal battery
and KXPA100 with external DC source do not allow KX3 driving KXPA100. It looks
KX3 firmware decides to bypass KXPA100 when it determines booted up with
internal battery while PAMODE is ON.

73 de JH3SIF, Keith