Bob,

Correcting my original post, I meant to say "According to ARRL Lab measurements."

I don't know enough about Yaesu history to know the answer to that.

On Wed,7/8/2015 7:01 PM, Richard W. Solomon wrote:
So you are saying the FTDX-5KMP is no longer one of the worst ???

No, just not as bad as before the update. :)

Where does it stack up today, in your opinion ??

I suspect it's in the range of the Icom rigs -- 7800, 7600, but won't know until I can measure one to the same precision that I measured the FTDX5000.

73, Jim K9YC