I'll let you know after I get my radio. I would suspect the new KSYN3A may clean up the TX signal a bit, as stated. I'll be looking at both jitter and dither on the TX signal. And I hope for a better RX audio as well with the new audio system.

IMO - EQ won't fix everything, just make it sound different.

73 Bob, K4TAX