Given the need to support both audio "sound card" data and RS-232 data, I would expect the USB driver in the K3S to first simulate a USB hub and then these two USB devices. Someone with a K3S can verify this, at least on a Mac, with the USB information from the hardware information. On the mac this will be About this Mac -> more information which brings up the System Information application.

73 Bill AE6JV