Jeremy,

Hopefully you had the ATU menu set to CAL for those tests. If not, please re-do the measurements.
Assuming that you were set for ATU CAL, I can offer these comments:
With the configuration you have now - KAT2 and KPA100 out of the picture, those results indicate that 1) the KAT100 wattmeter is not properly balanced and calibrated, or 2) something in the KAT100 wattmeter has been damaged - most likely diodes D1 and D2. It is possible that the diodes have been 'partially damaged' and have become frequency sensitive. With a dummy load connected and the ATU menu set to CAL, you should have a 1.0 SWR on all bands. The fact that you do not says that either the wattmeter is not properly balanced, or one or both diodes are bad, or that there is some random L/C element stuck in the path to he dummy load (that would be a relay problem).

I would arbitrarily replace D1 and D2, and then attempt to balance and calibrate the KAT100 wattmeter as indicated in the KAT100 manual. If you cannot achieve a good null when balancing, just stop - attempting further steps is futile until you can obtain a good null.

73,
Don W3FPR