I am using K3 Utility and, in the past, have been happily downloading firmware onto my computer for use on several K3s here as well as my brother's K3. In the last few days, I have been trying to update my K3 to a newer firmware release but keep getting an error message that "Access is denied" whenever I try to connect with the Elecraft FTP address with K3 Utility. I was using K3 Utility 1.13.6.29 (I think) but when it did not work, I loaded the latest K3 Utility 1.15.6.29 and got the same results. I try to connect by clicking on the update latest firmware button in the utility, but after a short delay, I get the error message that my access is denied. I had no idea that Wayne or Eric hated me that much! I must be doing something stupid, but it has been working slick for years up to now. I tried saving to a different directory with no luck. I don't think I have any firewall issues on my computer. My K3 Utility screen first tells me that I am opening ftp.elecraft.com Next it says it is copying files to my directory that I set up using the firmware # as the sub directory name. Lastly, I get the message FTP GetFile completed with error 0x00000005 Access denied.
Any suggestions from the computer mavens?

Dave K1WHS