Hi all. I have K2 #3745 that was purchased in kit form on 12 Sept 2003. It includes K160RX, KNB2 and KSB2. It was built by someone on the Elecraft builders list. It was built some months after the kit was bought so the builder also installed the key click mod that came out after I bought the kit.

I planned to use the K2 with transverters but never got around to it. It has maybe 20 hours of use and is in excellent condition. I need to get an idea of a fair price. Guess I could just put it on EBay but prefer a personal sale if possible.

thanks,

Jay  K0GU