      From: Rick M0LEP <m0...@hewett.org>
 To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
 Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 2015 3:08 PM
 Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Miniature self-supporting HF antennas

That is exactly what I did, with the help of a friend a reasonable
distance away with a reasonable S-meter, repeated antenna swapping, and
a little help from skimmers on the RBN for control. I'm pretty sure the
difference is real. I'd rather carry a lightweight telescopic pole with
the means to guy it, and use an inverted-V dipole than trust that loaded
vertical to get me contacts.

--
73, Rick, M0LEP  (KX3 #3281)

Message delivered to farrerfo...@yahoo.com