Hello All-

I've been trying to insert the right-angle PCB pins into the red/ black housings.

Unless the drawings are wrong, it looks like the pins protrude from the top of the assembly. I find this impossible to achieve because of a bent-up catch on the top of the pins which prevent them from even entering the shells at the top, and when I try to push the pin in from the bottom of the opening, they won't go in, and if they did,
wouldn't  match the diagram.

Should I clip off the top bent-up piece on the pin?

A push in the right direction would be appreciated.

73,

Jeff

KG6ZVT