Hi Jonathan,
I had pretty  much the same problem with 20 and 30.
While I pride myself on good soldering techniques, it
was a poor solder job in the band pass filter for 20m/30m.
Pay close attention to those components.
73, Joe, aa4nn
I have just finished my second K2,  #5113.  I am getting only 0.30 watts
output on 20 and 30.  Adjustment of L8 and L9 and C21 and C23 has no
affect.  All other bands work fine and give me the RF output called for.
Any suggestions on where to look?

Jonathan Gottlieb
WA3WDK

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is intended only for the use of the party named above. If the reader of this is not the intended recipient, you are advised that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us by telephone at 612.335.1500 and destroy this e-mail.