Only when there is a direct connection to one of the hard coded SDRs, such as:
SDR-IQ, QS1R, Mercury or Perseus.

When you use a K3 with an SDR-IQ, for example, you will see a pan adaptor
display of up to 192 kHz, but CW Skimmer (setup as SoftRock-IF) will still be
limited to much less than 48 kHz.

Now if you have found a way around that, myself and many more would like to
know.

73 de Sebastian, W4AS