We're hoping to add the 200-Hz filter back to our product line as soon as
possible. Meanwhile, the 400-Hz and 250-Hz filters also do an excellent job.

As I've mentioned before, any radio with 2-kHz IMDDR3 numbers in the
100-dB-plus range is going to be a solid performer on the air. A dB here or
there above this level is really splitting hairs; it speaks more to an
engineering achievement that a required level for most operators.

That said, we're happy to have two of our radios in Sherwood's top four,
especially when you consider the difference in price. And if you take blocking
dynamic range into consideration, as well as the various footnotes, the K3S is
second to none.

73,
Wayne
N6KR