I am just testing now a new K3S (10074) and pair of RRC 1258 MKII.  Main
issue is ability to run local when on site and fully remote when not. I have
tried a simple VGA "Y" cable, an all pins A/B switch and an all pins VGA
cable but only one at a time will work.  Seems to only have five pins to
work with 1-4-5 with W3YY FSK-CW_PTT and 1-5-8 FSK-POWER ON for RRC.  I have
a simple A/B for the RJ45 connections and swap the RS232 38400 remote to RRC
and USB for local Win4suite-HRD Logger and N1MM all ok local.   New "Y"
cable for the P3 does not like a A/B switch or modem splitter I have found
as well.

Thanks if any help or migh be asking for too much.  I am ok with the two way
noted in new K3S manual and FAQ handout a s well.

Russ K5OA