I just installed a Digikeyer II to my K3. I am not having any problem with N1MM
Plus or ACLog. The Winkeyer works just fine when it comes to sending CW. My
issues are with FLDigi. I have the Line In connection and Line Out connection
to the appropriate holes in the back. Some have told me to switch them but if I
do that I lose my waterfall all together. I receive no problem, but the problem
is when I try and transmit. Fldigi keys the K3, but I don't get any power or
ALC bars. I have the Mode set to Data and Data A. Do I have the wrong settings
or what? Mark Griffin, KB3Z