My K3 is connected to a TopTen "Band Aide" band decoder.  It works great
for selecting antennas based on the band.

I would like to be able to select a different antenna depending on *where*
in the band I am operating.

     To be specific,

If I am operating at 3500-3600, I want to select a dipole tuned to the
bottom of the 80 meter band.  It needs to tell the TopTen to select 80
meters, which is what it does now.

If I am operating in the range 3601-4000, I want the TopTen to be told to
select a different dipole, one tuned to 3800.  The K3 needs to tell the
TopTen to select some unused band which I can then rig to select the relay
for the dipole tuned to 3800.

Is there a way to set up the K3 to do this?

I have been able to accomplish this by selecting different antenna outputs
at the KAT500, but what I really need is a way to tell the TopTen to select
different relays at the base of my tower.  Changing antenna outputs at the
KAT500  requires a separate cable run to the tower.

I am sure this must have been covered at one time, but I can't find the
right thread.

TNX and

73 de Brian W3BW

*Brian F. Wruble, C.F.A.